Some people have acne and pimples on the back, chest and shoulder blades… Pretty bad sight and it’s embarrassing and disturbing when you have to wear clothes that expose these areas like a saree blouse etc… This happens when you have oily skin and long hair or hair that comes down to these areas.. with dandruff on your scalp, you are prone to problems such as these. The dandruff travells down your hair and clogs up the pores on these areas and create pimples and acne. Never wear clothes without washing it after you wear it once. Your sheets and blanket have to be clean at all times. Get rid of that dandruff and your back will clear up. It’s most seen on teenagers and people in their early 20s…and most often to brides who get their backs waxed.
Make a paste with baking soda… Mix 2 Tbsp (30 ml) baking soda with a few drops of water until a paste forms. Apply the paste to acne covered skin, using a gentle circular motion, and leave it on for 10 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
- You could also mix the baking soda with castile soap instead of water.
- Baking soda works as a natural exfoliator. It removes dead skin cells that clog your pores, causing body acne. The substance is also basic, so it lowers the acidity of the top layer of skin.
Use milk of magnesia ..Use a sterile cotton ball or pad to dab a small amount of milk of magnesia onto areas affected by body acne once every day or two.
- This substance is a base, so it lowers the acidity of the skin. It also seems to reduce your body’s ability to produce pore-clogging oils.
Try aleo Vera gel…Rub a dot of the gel over all affected areas one or two times daily.
- Aloe vera has healing properties. Applying it can reduce redness and inflammation, causing your body acne to clear up faster.
- SEA SALT eliminates back acne. dissolve sea salt in warm water. Pour the water in a clean spray bottle. Spray it on every day after your shower and let it dry, don’t Moisturise, just shower daily and apply salty water. Noticeable changes within a few days.